Personal data we process
Blokland Non Ferro takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you, because you use our website, our services and also because you provide this information to us.
We do our utmost to process the information you have provided in a careful manner. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of what personal data we process, how we handle your personal data and also explains as clearly as possible why we collect it.
In the context of the General Data Protection Regulation, Blokland Non Ferro is a so-called ‘data controller’.
A summary of the personal data we process from you as a visitor of this website:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail adress
- Other personal data that you actively provide
- Data about your activities on our website
- Type of browser and device
Senstive personal data we process
Our website and services do not intend to collect data about visitors who are under the age of 16, with the exception of given permission from parents or guardians. Blokland Non Ferro cannot check if a visitor is older than the age of 16, therefore we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. This way, we can prevent data on children from being collected without parental consent.
Violation of your privacy
If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without the aforementioned consent, please contact us via email@example.com. We will delete the data immediately.
Why we need your data and for how long
Blokland Non Ferro processes your personal data with the following purposes:
- To be able to e-mail you when this is necessary to provide our services;
- To send you a brochure, when you have requested this.
- To send you our price list, when you have requested this.
- To send you requested information as a result of filling out the contact form and finally;
- To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and to adjust it to your preferences.
The duration for which we store your data
Blokland Non Ferro will not store your personal data any longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If you would like information about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing with others
Blokland Non Ferro will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information to them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality. Blokland Non Ferro remains the data controller.
Mapping your visit of our website
Blokland Non Ferro uses different types of cookies. This is further elaborated on in our cookie statement. You can decide for yourself how we handle cookies.
Through Google Analytics anonymous data on surfing behavior is collected on orchidsinfo.eu. This way we can see how visitors like you use the website. We use this information to make informed decisions about the design of our website. We also optimize the operation of the website. To enable careful processing, we have taken the following measures:
- We have signed a processor agreement with Google;
- We have masked the last octet of the IP address;
- We have disabled all the opportunities Google offers to “share data with Google”;
- We do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
You can turn cookies on or off via our cookie banner or the cookie statement. Cookies can always be removed from a computer, using the browser settings.
Accessing, adjusting or deleting your data
- You have the right to access your personal data, to request an adjustment or to apply for the removal of your data.
- If you have any questions or comments about the way Blokland Non Ferro processes your data, please send them to email@example.com.
- Blokland Non Ferro wants to be sure that the request has been made by you. That is why we kindly ask that you, along with your request for access, correction or removal, send us a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, Blokland Non Ferro asks you to black out your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), document number and citizen service number/social security number in this copy.
- Blokland Non Ferro will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks.
Secure connection using SSL-encryption
To protect you as a website visitor, Blokland Non Ferro uses secure encryption technologies. Using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) your personal data is encrypted (not visible to third parties) on our site. This way, you can be sure that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
How can I identify the secure connection?
We use SSL-encryption on all parts of our site where your data is used, such as when filling out the contact form. You can check and recognize this yourself. When you are on an encrypted part of our site, you will see a (green) lock symbol appearing in the lower-right or top-left corner of your browser. In addition, the URL of http:// changes to https:// which also indicates that the page is secure.
Security and version
Blokland Non Ferro takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, illegal access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current version is 1.0 d.d. 28/05/18.
We can change this privacy statement from time to time by placing an updated version of this privacy statement on our website. We advise you to check this statement regularly to stay informed about the way we use your personal data.